Today we want to know more about your viewing habits. Do you often rewatch the same movie at the cinema, despite the cost of movie tickets, or are you a love-it-and-leave-it type? What films, if any, have you delighted in watching multiple times on the big screen?
Midweek Mouth-off: Are you a rewatcher?
This post was written by Noelle Adams
Copywriter by day, pop culture blogger by night (and lunch breaks and weekends), Noelle has been a movie addict since her mother rather inappropriately took her to see Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom at the cinema when she was just 3. Her all-time cinema faves include the Indy trilogy, Batman Returns, Coraline, The Prestige, Gladiator and all those awesome dark fantasy flicks of the 1980s.
- Prepare to get annihilated by this new trailer and two new posters for THE WORLD’S END
- Kevin Feige provides an update on Marvel’s Phase 3 – talks Doctor Strange, Hulk, Runaways and Inhumans
- Extras! May Henry VIII be with you, WB toys with Justice League, Sympathy for Mr Remake, 20 000 Leagues gets dry docked and Mortal Kombat is stupid! Plus much more!
- Guilty Pleasures – Dude, where’s my car?
- Steven Spielberg is going forward unto Dawn with a new HALO TV series
- Andre116 on This new trailer, character posters, duelling banners and a new featurette for MAN OF STEEL will punch you out of the sky
- Andre116 on Steven Spielberg is going forward unto Dawn with a new HALO TV series
- Kervyn Cloete on Midweek Mouth-off: The 3D deterrent
- Admiral Chief Commander on Shia LeBeouf and co won’t be having real sex for Lars Von Trier’s NYMPHOMANIAC after all
- Wayne Bossenger on Guilty Pleasures – Dude, where’s my car?