With Rise of the Guardians opening in South Africa this Friday, today we want to know about your animation tastes. Do you continue to watch animated movies at the cinema, even if you don’t have children in tow? Do you generally dismiss animated films as saccharine kids’ stuff, or is it more case-by-case? Also, what are your favourite animated films of all time (whether old school cartoon or CGI)?
Midweek Mouth-off: Time to get animated
This post was written by Noelle Adams
Copywriter by day, pop culture blogger by night (and lunch breaks and weekends), Noelle has been a movie addict since her mother rather inappropriately took her to see Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom at the cinema when she was just 3. Her all-time cinema faves include the Indy trilogy, Batman Returns, Coraline, The Prestige, Gladiator and all those awesome dark fantasy flicks of the 1980s.
- RinceThis on Extras! – 07 March 2014
- Corporal Stick on We review Pompeii – A mindless missed opportunity, as expected
- SheHulkNigri on Don’t Come quietly… There Will Be Pizza at the Robocop screening
- Corporal Stick on Sam Raimi and Screen Gems will help produce THE LAST OF US movie
- Kromas on Sam Raimi and Screen Gems will help produce THE LAST OF US movie