By this time next week you’ll probably be suffering from the post-Christmas come-down – flaked out on the couch with a belly bloated by that godly combo of turkey and trifle. However, in this last Midweek Mouth-Off of 2012, we want to know what are your favourite festive season films? Do you have any Christmas-set movies that have become tradition to watch in your home at this time of year? Even if they aren’t really about Christmas?
Midweek Mouth-off: Your favourite festive film
This post was written by Noelle Adams
Copywriter by day, pop culture blogger by night (and lunch breaks and weekends), Noelle has been a movie addict since her mother rather inappropriately took her to see Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom at the cinema when she was just 3. Her all-time cinema faves include the Indy trilogy, Batman Returns, Coraline, The Prestige, Gladiator and all those awesome dark fantasy flicks of the 1980s.
- Extras! Jackie Chan sings about police, Knights of Badassdom finally rides in, Fox kills people on a train and Jon Favreau picks up the sword of Shannara! Plus much more!
- It’s the crossover of your wibbly wobbly dreams in this fan video for WHOLOCK
- Sony to develop a shared Spider-Man movie universe with VENOM and SINISTER SIX movies on the way
- Disney builds a continuity with their next film, DESCENDANTS
- Don Cheadle locks in for a War Machine return in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
- Justin Hess on We review The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug – Alternates the exhilarating and unnecessary… again
- RinceGivesRspectsToMadiba on It’s the crossover of your wibbly wobbly dreams in this fan video for WHOLOCK
- RinceGivesRspectsToMadiba on …And here are your 2013 Golden Globe nominees!
- Kervyn Cloete on Don Cheadle locks in for a War Machine return in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
- Kervyn Cloete on …And here are your 2013 Golden Globe nominees!