Do you have a favourite nominee who (you think) deserves the accolades? Do you even care? Are the various awards bodies on target this year, or are they on a completely different track from the movie-going public? Let us know.
Midweek Mouth-off: Oscar watching – 2013 edition
This post was written by Noelle Adams
Copywriter by day, pop culture blogger by night (and lunch breaks and weekends), Noelle has been a movie addict since her mother rather inappropriately took her to see Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom at the cinema when she was just 3. Her all-time cinema faves include the Indy trilogy, Batman Returns, Coraline, The Prestige, Gladiator and all those awesome dark fantasy flicks of the 1980s.
- Extras! Will Arnett is a horses head, Iron Man judges, how to film an asteroid chase and much more!
- A second TINTIN is still in the works!
- Check out four new posters starring those damn dirty apes from DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
- Nic Cage wants to know how deep hell is in this first trailer for TOKAREV
- Universal to revise THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 for a January restart
- Pravesh Valab on Live, die and repeat in this first trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW
- DarthofZA on A second TINTIN is still in the works!
- cr1t on A second TINTIN is still in the works!
- TiMsTeR1033 on Universal to revise THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 for a January restart
- CypherGate on Universal to revise THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 for a January restart