Do you have a favourite nominee who (you think) deserves the accolades? Do you even care? Are the various awards bodies on target this year, or are they on a completely different track from the movie-going public? Let us know.
Midweek Mouth-off: Oscar watching – 2013 edition
This post was written by Noelle Adams
Copywriter by day, pop culture blogger by night (and lunch breaks and weekends), Noelle has been a movie addict since her mother rather inappropriately took her to see Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom at the cinema when she was just 3. Her all-time cinema faves include the Indy trilogy, Batman Returns, Coraline, The Prestige, Gladiator and all those awesome dark fantasy flicks of the 1980s.
- Extras! May Henry VIII be with you, WB toys with Justice League, Sympathy for Mr Remake, 20 000 Leagues gets dry docked and Mortal Kombat is stupid! Plus much more!
- Guilty Pleasures – Dude, where’s my car?
- Steven Spielberg is going forward unto Dawn with a new HALO TV series
- Keanu Reeves talks MAN OF TAI CHI; why he chose to direct, and how he found his lead actor
- People are looking dirty in this new poster and pics for SNOWPIERCER
- Andre116 on This new trailer, character posters, duelling banners and a new featurette for MAN OF STEEL will punch you out of the sky
- Andre116 on Steven Spielberg is going forward unto Dawn with a new HALO TV series
- Kervyn Cloete on Midweek Mouth-off: The 3D deterrent
- Admiral Chief Commander on Shia LeBeouf and co won’t be having real sex for Lars Von Trier’s NYMPHOMANIAC after all
- Wayne Bossenger on Guilty Pleasures – Dude, where’s my car?