What are your thoughts about the filmmaker responsible for the likes of Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Jackie Brown, Death Proof and, most recently, Inglourious Basterds? Is he a genius, hit-and-miss or consistently overrated? What is your favourite Tarantino film, and what is your worst? Let us know.
Midweek Mouth-off: Talking Tarantino
This post was written by Noelle Adams
Copywriter by day, pop culture blogger by night (and lunch breaks and weekends), Noelle has been a movie addict since her mother rather inappropriately took her to see Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom at the cinema when she was just 3. Her all-time cinema faves include the Indy trilogy, Batman Returns, Coraline, The Prestige, Gladiator and all those awesome dark fantasy flicks of the 1980s.
- This new trailer, character posters, duelling banners and a new featurette for MAN OF STEEL will punch you out of the sky
- Shia LeBeouf and co won’t be having real sex for Lars Von Trier’s NYMPHOMANIAC after all
- Extras! The Dark Tower gets saved, McG is a hunter killer, Assassin’s Creed gets a date, Jennifer Lawrence is feeling blue, and Harry Potter does horny rock ‘n roll! Plus much more!
- Tuesday Conspiracy Theory – Was Willy Wonka a killer?
- Clive Owen has a very loud reputation in this red band trailer for BLOOD TIES
- James Francis on Tuesday Conspiracy Theory – Was Willy Wonka a killer?
- James Francis on This trailer for Ari Folman’s THE CONGRESS will take you on a very long journey into beautiful weirdness
- James Francis on Dan Akroyd talks GHOSTBUSTERS 3 – Plot details and particle physics
- D.B. Cooper on Matt Damon is hunted to the edge of the Earth in this amazing first trailer for Neil Blomkamp’s ELYSIUM
- DarthofZA on Writer-director Shane Black explains the how’s and why’s of IRON MAN 3′s big plot twist