Hey, don’t you want some free stuff? We’ve still got another competition on at the moment, for the Bourne Legacy DVD from Nu Metro. If you want it, just head on over here and comment. It’s that easy. And doing so will net you a 50/50 chance of actually winning, the way the competition stands at the moment. So go on, and knock those odds off the charts already.
Competition reminder: Win the Bourne Legacy DVD with Nu Metro
This post was written by Darryn Bonthuys
Because he's the writer that The Movies deserves, but not the one it actually needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can't take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a loud-mouthed journalist, a watchful procrastinator. A dork knight.
- Kevin Feige provides an update on Marvel’s Phase 3 – talks Doctor Strange, Hulk, Runaways and Inhumans
- Extras! May Henry VIII be with you, WB toys with Justice League, Sympathy for Mr Remake, 20 000 Leagues gets dry docked and Mortal Kombat is stupid! Plus much more!
- Guilty Pleasures – Dude, where’s my car?
- Steven Spielberg is going forward unto Dawn with a new HALO TV series
- Keanu Reeves talks MAN OF TAI CHI; why he chose to direct, and how he found his lead actor
- Andre116 on This new trailer, character posters, duelling banners and a new featurette for MAN OF STEEL will punch you out of the sky
- Andre116 on Steven Spielberg is going forward unto Dawn with a new HALO TV series
- Kervyn Cloete on Midweek Mouth-off: The 3D deterrent
- Admiral Chief Commander on Shia LeBeouf and co won’t be having real sex for Lars Von Trier’s NYMPHOMANIAC after all
- Wayne Bossenger on Guilty Pleasures – Dude, where’s my car?